Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Healthier Me...

This blog is mostly for my own benefit...but if anyone happens to read it then props to ya! I'm tracking my weight loss and eating habits, and helping myself stay motivated! Since I'm ADDICTED to food and find my dependence on sweets and caffeine to be dangerous...I've decided to start with the HCG diet. I never EVER thought I could do this diet. I watched my mom and husband struggle through it while I was pregnant and thought NO WAY..NOT ME. But here I am. I'm unable to lose it on my own and figured why not give this thing a try. Seems to work for everyone! So begins my journey...

Starting weight before binge: 198
After binge: 205
Today's weight (Day 4): 197
Total weight loss from original weight: 1 lb.

Yesterday I ate:
Lunch: Tilapia, Tomato, Melba Toast, Apple
Dinner: Chicken, broccoli, Melba Toast, 1/2 grapefruit

Today:
Morning snack: apple
Lunch: Chicken, tomato, melba toast
Dinner: Undecided. Probably shrimp and onions.

Hoping to lose at least 15 pounds total!

Here's to drinking lots of water and getting HEALTHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment