Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 4

So today I am down to 194. According to the Wii I am still in the "obese" category, but only about 2 more pounds til I'm just "overweight" ha ha! Something to look forward to, since I have always been "obese"! Here's how things are going...

Tuesday dinner:
Shrimp & onions. SO good. The seasonings were borderline on too strong, but the shrimp tasted DIVINE...
I had a hard time this afternoon, so I had a Melba toast for a snack, early dinner component. I also sucked half of a lemon dry. SO good. Really tided me over for dinner. I took an Acai berry pill and it gave me the shakes..not doing that anymore!

Wednesday:
Lunch: Tilapia, Broccoli, Grapefruit
Dinner: Chicken, Tomato, Melba Toast, Apple

Thursday:
Lunch: Shrimp, cucumber (pickle), Melba toast, apple. (wasn't really in the mood for the apple..)
Dinner: Veal patty, mustard, tomato, melba toast, strawberry smoothie (strawberries, stevia, 1 Tbsp milk, ice)

Lost 1.5 lbs on Wednesday morning
Lost 1.1 lbs Thursday

Total weight lost: 11 lbs

I feel REALLY good. Tonight the hubby and I resisted dinner at a back to school party. I'm glad it wasn't a BBQ, no yummy smells wafting around. Just spaghetti, salad, bread and cobbler. It was a little hard to resist the cobbler but I kept saying, "It's just food...and I'm already full".

I'm amazed at how I'm already adjusted to this eating schedule. I'm not as starving or weak in the morning, and I make it through the day with a lot more energy. I can't wait to SEE the change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment