Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 7

Well this week is finally over! I'm very proud to say I've gone an entire 7 days without sugar or diet coke! I knew I could do it-yet I had my doubts. I'm 6 1/2 pounds down as of this morning...YAY! Even though the hubby quit--I've still been going strong on my own! So..without further ado:

Weight: 191.6
Total weight loss: 6.5 pounds

Saturday lunch:
Chicken, lettuce, Melba toast, 1/2 grapefruit (chicken salad)
Dinner:
London broil, tomato, Melba toast, strawberries

Sunday lunch:
Bison burger, lettuce, Melba toast (didn't have time for the fruit)
Dinner:
Chicken cooked on the BBQ, onion, baked apple, Melba toast

I hope I have lost at least another pound tomorrow! I felt pretty skinny today...can't wait to keep watching it all melt away!

No comments:

Post a Comment